Thursday, September 27, 2012

FREE Obama Coffee This Saturday!!!



Actually it is really just FREE coffee for National Coffee Day this Saturday but, hey, in the spirit of the Obama Phone Lady why not pitch it as Obama Coffee? Here is a list of places to get your FREE (unObama) Coffee this Saturday. Oh, and it starts early at 7-Eleven where you can get a jump on your FREE coffee as soon as Friday:

  • 7-Eleven: You can free coffee on 9/28! This is going on at participating locations and while supplies last!
  • Krispy Cream: You can also head over to Krispy Cream to get a free 12oz cup of House Blend Coffee! No purchase necessary. This offer is going on on 9/29 only, while supplies last!
  • McDonalds: Free Coffee for the week of 9/22 – 9/29! Reports say that you get free coffee in Philly only, but I would check your local McDonalds!
  • Kangaroo Express: $0.01 12oz Bean Streen Coffee on 9/29!
  • Manhattan Bagel: 9/27- Free Coffee wyb Breakfast Sandwich. 9/28 – Free Coffee wyb Bagel with Cream Cheese. 9/29 – Free Coffee! No Coupons needed!
  • Caribou Coffee: Free Cup of Amy’s Blend Coffee on 9/29!
  • Tim Hortons: BOGO Free Coffee on 9/29 – with coupon!


  • I don't like to feel like a complete mooch so I will buy a breakfast sandwich or a donut to go with my FREE coffee. Or perhaps the Obama Phone Lady can give us some inside info on Obama Donuts?

    Finally, if you haven't yet joined GroupOn, it is getting better and better. Just recently I picked up a 4 hour drift boat fishing trip for two. However, I begged my wife NOT to embarrass me by screaming hysterically if she catches a fish. You can sign up for GroupOn for FREE by clicking HERE and they will send you details via email of any good deals in your area. Be sure to check out when they offer good lodging deals near Disney World and Universal Studios in Orlando.

    3 comments:

    1. I'm Olivia Megan from United State,I'm happy that my husband is back into my life after 2 years of divorce, Dr.AKHERE brought my husband back today and i am so excited. I got DR AKHERE email online when a lady was testifying about the strong spell caster who restored her marriage then I said to myself since he helped her, he can also help me,so i emailed him and told him the pain that I was going through,and he told me what to do and i did it,Then he did an urgent Love spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came back home and with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me. Then from that day,our marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to DR AKHERE. Our family is complete again. If you are going through Divorce/Broke-up since DR AKHERE helped me, he can also help you..email him at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ,Thank you DR AKHERE for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me.
      Email him: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
      or
      call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

      ReplyDelete
    2. I really want to appreciate Dr Ekpen of Ekpen Temple for restoring my broken relationship within 48 hours. It all started when I find out that my husband is cheating on me, when I try to confront him about it, the whole thing just got worst, because I love him so much I did not want to lose him to someone else so I went looking for solution that's how I came across Dr Ekpen who restore love back to my marriage. Contact him at (ekpentemple@gmail.com) if you are having challenges in your relationship.

      ReplyDelete