Tuesday, August 16, 2011

FREE Propane!!!

Think "propane" and probably the first thing to come to mind would be Hank Hill of "King of the Hill." Lately, however, when I have been thinking of propane, the word "expensive" comes to mind.

I used to get a tank of propane for a mere $10 per tank at the City of Sunrise. Years ago that town had a fleet of vehicles that ran on propane (and what happened those vehicles?) but as that fleet was drawn down they still had a big propane station. So what they did was offer really cheap propane to the public. I used to love it. Just pull up to the propane station, hand them 10 bucks, and fill up my tank. So imagine my distress last May when I pulled up to the Sunrise propane station only to be hit with a notice that the service would NO LONGER be available. Talk about depressing...especially when I went to a regular propane station and shelled out 20 bucks.

However, good propane news hit me yesterday. Groupon sent me a notice that I could get propane locally for 50% off or just $10. Even better I had earned a bunch of Groupon bucks for referrals so paying with those, it meant NO money out of pocket, i.e. FREE!!!

I know there are some who claim that Groupon only offers deals on stuff that you don't need. Really? You might not need propane but The Coupon Whisperer sure does for his barbeque. If you have an emergency and lose power that propane comes in mighty handy for cooking up hot meals.

Anyway, it doesn't cost anything to join Groupon and you will be sent deals specific to your area. Refer your friends and it is amazing how many deals you can get for FREE like I did with this propane deal.

So what are you waiting for? Click GROUPON and get in on the deals. It costs NOTHING to join and you could end up scoring FREE propane.

3 comments:

  1. Where is this deal? I checked in Miami and Ft Lauderdale and couldn't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BROKEN HEART MADE WHOLE AGAIN.....!!!!!!!!
    I never had a thing nor belief with spell casters until I saw a need for it when someone so dear to my heart left me for another man who doesn't even give a damn about her. Thanks to Dr. Odinani Owelle who used a spell to bring back my girlfriend to me in just two days when she came weeping and asking I forgive her for ever letting go and that she was gonna make up every bit of lost time and make me happier than ever for making me sob one bit
    I came in contact with Dr. Odinani Owelle in a blog and thought of giving it a trial because I could not imagine that someone I love with all my heart was gonna leave me right under my close watch, the and then did I get to know that my close watch was not good enough. Like promised, Dr Odinani Owelle kept to his just words that brought back my love home to daddy and I am gonna love her more.
    Wanna reach out to all the broken homes and relationships via this post of mine to believe that their problems can always be fixed, just get the right person to do it and I testify that there is no other right person as Dr. Odinani Owelle the real spell cast in the world Contact Him on hi's email adders odinanisolutioncentre@gmail.com.
    1. Getting your lover or husband back
    2. Spiritual bulletproof
    3. Training
    4. Money spell
    5. Long life spell
    6. Prosperity spell
    7. Protection spell
    8. Get a job spell
    9. Becoming a manager spell
    10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell
    11. Getting your scam money back
    12. Child spell
    13. Pregnancy spell
    14. Freedom spell
    15. Love spell
    16, vanishing spell
    17. Invisible human spell
    18. Success or pass spell
    19. Marriage spell
    20. Avenging spell
    21. Popularity spell
    22. Killing spell
    23. Cancer spell...........

    odinanisolutioncentre@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete